Santa Clarita is located in the state of California and has a lot of culture to offer as well as great sights and interesting destinations. So if you’re planning a trip to Santa Clarita, you’ve come to the right place!
Here you can find different housings and hotels around Santa Clarita
Just type in your destination and get many different suggestions.
Vacation in Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita, located just north of Los Angeles, is a great vacation destination for those who want to experience all that Southern California has to offer without the hustle and bustle of LA. Here are just a few of the many things you can do on vacation in Santa Clarita:
1. Spend a day at one of Santa Clarita’s many parks. With over 30 parks to choose from, there’s something for everyone, whether you want to go for a hike, have a picnic, or just take in the scenic views. Some of our favorites include Central Park, which has a playground and a beautiful lake, as well as Valencia Heritage Park, where you can learn about the city’s history.
2. Go on a wine tasting tour. Santa Clarita is home to several worldclass wineries, and a wine tasting tour is a great way to sample some of the best that the region has to offer. Many of the wineries offer tours and tastings, so you can learn about the winemaking process while enjoying a glass or two (or three!).
3. Visit one of Santa Clarita’s many museums. From the interactive kidfriendly exhibits at the Santa Clarita Children’s Museum to the handson displays at the Discovery Center, there’s something for everyone at Santa Clarita’s museums. History buffs will also enjoy the Valve Turners Museum, which chronicles the city’s development from its early days as a railroad town.
4. Take a scenic drive. With its rolling hills and picturesque valleys, Santa Clarita is a beautiful place to go for a drive. Routes like the Antelope Valley Freeway offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside, while the Angeles Crest Highway takes you through the Angeles National Forest.
5. See a show at the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center. The Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center is a stateoftheart venue that hosts a variety of shows throughout the year. From Broadway musicals to rock concerts, there’s sure to be something playing that you’ll enjoy.
These are just a few of the many things you can do on vacation in Santa Clarita. So whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or a funfilled adventure, Santa Clarita is the perfect destination.
Sights in Santa Clarita
Although Santa Clarita is not one of the United States’ largest cities, it is home to a number of beautiful and interesting sights. Located in southern California, Santa Clarita is within easy driving distance of Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean.
One of Santa Clarita’s most popular tourist attractions is Six Flags Magic Mountain, an amusement park with roller coasters, rides, and shows. Visitors can also explore the Santa Clarita Woodlands, a nature preserve with hiking trails, picnic areas, and a variety of wildlife.
For history buffs, Santa Clarita offers a number of interesting museums and historical sites. The William S. Hart Museum is a mustsee for fans of the western genre. The museum is located in Hart’s former home, a beautiful missionstyle ranch house set amidst peaceful gardens.
The Heritage Junction Historic Park is another interesting historical site. The park includes a restored train depot, blacksmith shop, and schoolhouse, all of which are furnished with period pieces. Visitors can also take a ride on a vintage steam train.
Whether you’re looking for thrills, relaxation, or history, Santa Clarita has something to offer everyone. Plan a visit today and see for yourself!
History of Santa Clarita
Incorporated in December 1987, Santa Clarita combines the unincorporated communities of Canyon Country, Newhall, Saugus, and Valencia to form the thirdlargest city by population in Los Angeles County, and the 17thlargest in the state of California. It is located about 35 miles (56 km) northwest of downtown Los Angeles, and occupies most of the Santa Clarita Valley.
Other vacation destinations in the United States: